Quaker Valley Foods, Inc. is a refrigerated and frozen food distributor located in Northeast Philadelphia, PA. At QVF, you’ll find rewarding opportunities and a commitment to ethics and integrity. We pride ourselves on providing a unique working environment that embraces diversity and celebrates success. You will work with a dedicated staff whose sense of purpose complements your own.
Tour our site to learn more about who we are as a company and to discover the many reasons to join Quaker Valley Foods. Applicants may apply online or email to email@example.com .
Current Job Opportunities (please click on the job title to read a full description)
- Warehouse Supervisor
- Transportation Supervisor
- Operations Trainee
- Junior Buyer
- Sales Trainee – Bilingual Preferred (Spanish/Mandarin)
We are always accepting applications for these positions:
- Class A and B Truck Drivers –
- Truck drivers must have at least two years’ experience driving with a Class A CDL, or a Class B CDL, and must be accident free.
- Forklift Operators – Forklift operators should have at least two years’ experience driving a Standup Forklift, Sitdown Forklift or Riding Pallet Jack. Forklift operators must be able to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment.
Quaker Valley Foods is an EOE employer and a drug-free workplace. QVF performs criminal background checks on all potential employees.
Please click here to download an employment application.
Please click here to download a poster on Philadelphia’s Fair Chance Hiring Law.